Motor Trade Insurance

Call now for a free quote on our Motor Trade Insurance policies

Motor Trade Insurance

If you work in the motor trade, it’s important to invest in a quality insurance policy to protect you and your high-value business.
The team at Gorman Hooper Dolan Insurances are highly experienced professionals in Motor Trade Insurance, collaborating with a number of Motor Trade insurers to give you the best cover at the best price. We can tailor your insurance policy to suit your business, ensuring that you are fully protected in the event of a claim.

Our Motor Trade Insurance Includes:

  • Cover for Own and Customers Vehicles

  • Service Indemnity

  • Recovery Vehicle Insurance

  • Premises Insurance

  • Business Interruption

  • Public/Products Liability

  • Employers Liability

Contact us for more information on our Motor Trade Insurance Policies

Motor trade Insurance FAQ

  • Can I drive any car on a motor trade policy?

    No, you won’t be insured to drive any car on a motor trade policy, but will be insured to drive any car that is linked to the business, e.g. a customer’s car that is in for repairs.

  • Do I need motor trade insurance?

    Yes, it’s recommended to take out motor trade insurance to cover you and your business if you’re working in the industry. Gorman Hooper Dolan Insurances provide free quotes on all motor trade insurance policies.

  • How old do you have to be to get a motor traders policy?

    Most insurance companies will not quote you for motor traders’ policy if you are under the age of 23. Gorman Hooper Dolan Insurances offers advice and quotes on all motor trade insurances policies.