Car and Van Insurance

Call now for a free quote on all insurance policies

Car and Van Insurance

Car and Van Insurance is a legal requirement for drivers in Ireland, so ensuring that you’re getting the best cover at the best value is a must. Our team at Gorman Hooper Dolan Insurances are experts when it comes to providing competitively priced motor insurance, making sure that your vehicle is adequately covered in the event that something unexpected happens. We work with over 20 insurers to compare insurance policies and pick the right policy to suit you. We also provide competitively priced car insurance for new and young drivers, ensuring that your lack of experience on the road doesn’t put you at a disadvantage when it comes to great cost car insurance.
We can offer car and van insurance cover such as Comprehensive and Third Party Fire and Theft insurance.

Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance

When taking out Third Party Fire and Theft insurance, your own vehicle will not be covered if you are at fault in an accident, but it will cover the other car. In saying this, you will be covered if your car falls victim to fire or theft.
Third Party Fire and Theft insurance can be combined with additional benefits and insurance policies to cover you further, should it be needed. There may also be an option to add glass cover to this policy.

Comprehensive Car and van Insurance

Comprehensive car and van insurance is the best level of motor insurance you can invest in, covering the cost of both your vehicle and any others involved in a collision, should you be in a crash.
This insurance often includes a range of other benefits, too, including windscreen cover, breakdown assistance, fire cover, theft cover.
Gorman Hooper Dolan Insurances can advise you on the best type of comprehensive car and van insurance to suit you

Call now for more information on Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance

Additional Motor Insurance

Alongside our third party fire and theft and motor insurance policies, we collaborate with insurers to offer our customers additional extras in their car and van insurance policies including:

  • Excess Protection

  • Full Bonus Protection

  • Open Driving Protection

  • Expert Advice

  • Claims Guidance and Advice

Car and Van Insurance FAQ

  • What are the types of car insurance?

    There are three main types of car and van insurance: third party insurance, third party fire and theft insurance, and comprehensive insurance. Gorman Hooper Dolan Insurances can provide you with advice on the best insurance plan to suit you.

  • How to claim car insurance after an accident?

    After a car accident, you may be entitled to claim insurance. To do this, simply fill out a form from your insurer and submit it. Gorman Hooper Dolan Insurances provides car insurance claim assistance services.

  • Is car insurance more expensive for young drivers?

    Insurance for young drivers can be extremely expensive. Gorman Hooper Dolan Insurances provides excellently priced car insurance policies for young drivers.